Male sexual problems are common these days, in which premature ejaculation is on the peak. Whereas delay ejaculation is only experienced by 5-6% of men. So, if you want to get knowledge about this condition, meet our sexologist. He will surely tell you everything in detail related to delayed ejaculation.
Well, there are millions of men who are suffering from sexual health problems such as low sperm count, premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, and so on. If you are in that loop, then must talk to sexologist as soon as possible, because he is the only person, who will give you the right treatment.
In this guide, we are going to discuss some important questions about delayed ejaculation that are answered by some senior doctors and our sex problem specialist. So, you must read this guide carefully, in order to get proper or detailed information about delayed ejaculation.
What is delayed ejaculation?
Delayed ejaculation is also known as retarded ejaculation, which means you are unable to ejaculate on time, even you desire to. This also happens even when your erection is normal even then you also experience a significant delay in ejaculation. Well, this is not so common condition, only 5% of men are suffering from this condition.
This condition is also described as-:
- You may be unable to ejaculate even during the sex last half of the time.
- You may experience an unwanted delay before ejaculation of 30 minutes.
What are the reasons behind delayed ejaculation?
There are several causes of delayed ejaculation, but many people experience this condition due to psychological causes.
- You can also experience this condition due to stress or depression as well.
- You may also experience this due to relationship stress and problems with your partner.
- You may also experience this due to religious or cultural taboos.
- Some people experience this due to strict upbringing.
Is delay ejaculation only caused due to psychological factors?
No, actually not, there are several other causes of delay ejaculation include-:
- Medications in order to treat high blood pressure
- Low thyroid hormone and testosterone levels as well.
- Heart diseases
- Damage to the nerves in the pelvis
- Prostate surgeries that cause nerve damage
- Old age
Is there any health or sexual problem associated with delay ejaculation?
Yes, off course, due to this condition, many men are suffering from low self-esteem, negativity, and feeling of losing something. You may also experience-:
- Anxiety about sexual intercourse
- Low libido
- Male infertility, that means you are unable to be a father
- Decreased sexual pleasure
- Stress and anxiety