What is Ankylosing Spondylitis?
Ankylosing spondylitis is explained as an inflammatory disease that basically developed in your back and spine. This disease further results in a hunched-forward posture and makes the spine less flexible. This condition additionally happens in your ligaments and joints which are attached to the spinal cord. There are some other body parts where you actually experience ankylosing spondylitis in neck, hips, chest, knees, and shoulders.
Well, this condition is usually experienced by men than women during their adulthood. Actually, a recent study reveals that this condition also occurs in the eyes, which cannot be cured by allopathy Ankylosing Spondylitis treatment. In order to treat this type of arthritis, you need to go through Ankylosing Spondylitis ayurvedic treatment.
Causes and Symptoms
But first of all, you should understand the symptoms and causes of this type of arthritis.
Symptoms of Ankylosing Spondylitis
The main symptoms of Ankylosing Spondylitis are pain, inflammation, and stiffness in the hips and lower back. Some other symptoms are-:
- You will surely experience the pain and stiffness, especially in the morning.
- Neck pain and fatigue
- Blurred vision or sensitivity to light
- Redness and Inflammation of the eye’s middle layer
- Back joint dysfunction or stiffness
- Inflamed tendons
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Sleep disorder
Causes of Ankylosing spondylitis
There are only limited causes of Ankylosing spondylitis include-:
- Your age-: You may experience this in early adulthood or late adolescence.
- Hereditary factors-: Millions of people experience this type of arthritis due to the HLA-B27 gene.
- Your sex-: Well, Men are more likely to develop ankylosing spondylitis as compared to women.
Feel Free to Ask us
Ayurvedic treatment for Ankylosing spondylitis
Ankylosing spondylitis treatment is the best way to treat this type of arthritis. You need to meet our doctors so that they can prescribe you Ankylosing Spondylitis ayurvedic medicine according to your symptoms or condition. Well, herbal medicine for Ankylosing Spondylitis includes therapies, massage with essential oils, and dietary changes such as you should include ghee in your diet.